- Roleplaying focused persistant world with possibilities to adventure on many planes of the Planescape campaign setting.
- Plenty of lore available, both in game and out of it, but none is required reading to enjoy the server.
- Dynamic xp system that rewards players willing to take on harder foes. Multiple ways to gain experience.
- No standard NWN2 race restrictions.
- No standard NWN2 class restrictions.
- No build/multiclass restrictions.
- Levelling up to 30th level, except that ECL races are considered to be their level + their ECL, thus limiting their advancement. A +1 ECL race will be limited to level 29 and so on.
- Custom races available by permission of the admins.
- Deities added from numerous different pantheons to make the true diversity of the planes.
- Magical items up to maximum of +5 bonus to stats and enhancement.
- Crafting system that encourages trading between players.
- Advanced appearance changers that allow you to customize the look of your equipment.
- You can join one of the existing 16 factions in Sigil, all with their own headquarter (note: not all these are built yet)
- Portals are found all around Sigil, leading to the various planes of existence. To open a portal you need the correct key.
- Monsters scale according to party level, but within certain limits, so that going to Baator at level 1 will not be a good idea.
- Upon death, you are given the option to respawn to the Mortuary in Sigil with a small xp and gold penalty.
- There is option to delevel yourself by using water from the river Styx.
- Resting is unrestricted most places.
- Time on server is real time, so spells that last 1 hour per level will actually last that long in real time as well.
- DMFI and PCTools supported.
- Lots of custom planescape material added from the work of Rogue Dao studios. (Note: we are in no way affiliated with Rogue Dao studios, we just have permission to use their excellent work. If you are a planescape fan, we strongly recommend you check out their single player module Purgatorio).