Your Christmas Present:

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yep, this is what I've been fighting with all evening, because I'm a SQL idiot. But what we're going to be implementing is free rebuilds until the end of the year, to give people a chance to try out some of the new features, and give some of those legacy monster race characters a prime opportunity to painlessly get with the racial PrC system.

You'll start out by deleveling and deleting your character as you always have, through the Oarsman. However, off to the side of him you'll see his good friend Krampus! Talk to Krampus and he'll teleport you to a special area where leveling doesn't cause your XP to vanish, so you can level yourself all the way to where you started from. When you're done (and not before!!!!) there's a portal you can take back to the OOC lobby.

Important: once you talk to Krampus and wind up in the special room, you MUST take all your levels! The DM team will no refund lost XP caused by doing this!!!!

But otherwise, Merry Xmas, Happy Haunnakah, Gleeful Kwaanza, Happy Festivus, a Joyous Solstice, and so on and so forth! This is only for a limited time, so don't drag your feet.

(Also this won't be available until the update goes through, which will hopefully be sometime on Saturday).
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Just to share with you all, the free rebuild period will soon be coming to an end. I've got the next update in testing right now, and expect to have it go live by the end of this weekend, at which time Krampus will be gone and you'll return to the original method of rebuilding. So if you've got a rebuild planned, don't wait!