Update 12/10/2016

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yup, we've got a hefty one coming in terms of content. Working on a final script which I'll be referencing in a different post, but should have this updated either tonight or tomorrow.
  • New portraits from Neerepha, along with some existing ones resized to be less huge
  • Also from Neerepha, some new placeables for our builders
  • Lycanthrope template class, including werewolf, wererat, wereboar, and weretiger (and despite what it says on the box, this is at a mere +1 ECL in its final implementation.
  • Rakshasa race, heads, and Rakshasa Sorcerer and Rakshasa Austere racial PrCs from Xndar
  • Conceptual redesign of Planar Binding spells,a lso from Xndar
  • Fixes to multiattack and soulknife from Mick
  • More Xndar: a new epic adventure area in the Elemental Plane of Ice
  • Serena has some player houses
  • And of course, the usual bunch of bugfixes and tweaks. All you evil clerics running around with a horde of undead, I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not...
  • And something exciting I'm saving for its own announcement, but not until AFTER I have it working.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Just a bit of an update on this weekend's update. I just finished testing the releveling mechanic and it's working, but I'm probably going to hold off on performing the update until late-night tonight, or very early tomorrow to avoid booting people off in a high-population time.

Thank you all for your patience!
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Update is being processed right now. Barring any explosions, should be back up in the next 15 minutes.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Update complete. Come on in!