Update 10/31/2016

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yup, it's another one. Some new features and bugfixes here; next update will be back to some of the new custom content you're used to. In today's update:
  • New sneak attack "stacking" system from Mick - this will prevent the current issue where some custom classes have had to use the sneak attack feats from other classes, preventing certain combinations such as Guild Thief/Marquis Cambion, etc. At each level-up, the system will check how many levels of sneak attack total you should have and apply the correct feats.
  • Clangeddin has fixes to the clothing appearance changer UI
  • Neerepha has fixes to the courthouse
  • Mimi has a fix to someone's player house
  • I've fixed the issue with Aasimon's "vanishing" wings, along with a variety of other minor bugfixes
Also, apologies for those waiting for the update. There was a little permissions problem during the process that has caused me to have to repeat the most time-intensive part of the update. But we are on our way to complete and should be up in a few more minutes!
-- 10/31/2016 6:35am CST
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Server is up and running as expected!

Also, I missed one new feature: Hobgoblins now use Embersworn's "Halfbreed" heads, meaning any new or rebuild hobgob character will have a model based on the Human body rather than the orc one. Goblinoid fans, rejoice... although gobbos and bugbears are still ugly as crap.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

One more fix I forgot to mention but that merits inclusion, simply because I want some feedback...

Did some tweaking of tiles in the Elemental Earth "Great Rift" area, hopefully should clean up the wonky pathfinding some, but I'd love to know if there are still locations with glitchy movement, and if so exactly which areas they are. Oh, and just for now I've moved the "cap" off the top of the area, so the layout should appear in your in-game map for the the time being to assist in this.