Update 7/31/16

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yep, it's that time again. And another batch of goodies created by people who aren't me!
  • The "extra choices" UI has been updated by Clangeddin, and now ALL of the half-dragon heritages are available to choose.
  • Clang also is introducing the new interface for the appearance changer. No more conversations, it's all a custom UI with all the same functionality you're used to.
  • Leoric got in on the UI fun too, and characters with the Change Self ability will see a new option at the end of the conversation choices. You can still use the "standard" appearances from the conversation, but the one UI-based option has unlimited tints, as well as access to every face and hair for each race. In addition, doppelgangers get a few appearance options only available to them.
  • And in a sneak preview, our Change Self characters will also see one more conversation option called "Barbershop". This is a changer for hairstyles, hair tints and accessories, and eyebrow colors. Unlike change self, however, these changes are PERMANENT so use with care! This feature will be getting rolled out to the entire player base soon, most likely in the OOC room at first and then eventually to somewhere in the updated Bazaar that Mimi is working on.
  • Neerepha did some player house stuff, and also has some new areas added on to Karasuthra.
  • From elsewhere, we've added the big fluffy scarf, the "serious" yuan-ti heads, and stained glass placeables.
  • Embersworn provided plain white untinted wings for angels. I'll be adding an option for angel characters to switch to those using the Oarsman for the next update.
  • Alersia has an expansion for Golem Masters, with a bunch of new golems added to their repetoire.
  • Updates to Imp, Quasit, Zombie, Skeleton races, also from Alersia
  • Alersia is on a roll, as she also has an expansion to druid animal companions rolling out
  • Neerepha added some neat new music, and I added four tracks from Icewind Dale to it
  • Wereboar and weretiger are closer to a finished model. You'll be seeing them when I do the lycanthrope template class.
  • And of course, the usual batch of minor fixes and tweaks.