Update 7/17/2016

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Okay, so only a week between updates this time, but there's some things that had to be fixed for it. So here's what we're getting this week...
  • Bugfixes, including missing dragon tails
  • A new human male head and mindflayer helm from KingLeoric
  • Clangeddin has fixes to the stalwart defender powers
  • Tweak's to Leoric's Carceri prison depths
  • Neerepha has some player house stuff, expansion to Karasuthra, and a fix to the lighting in the Festhall changing room
  • Clangeddin also provided an advanced version of his extra choices UI, which means that half-dragons can finally choose all the different heritages
There's also some changes made to a few of the core races:
  • Half-orcs now have "Any" as their favored class, just like humans and half-elves
  • Gray Orcs, Duergar, and Air/Earth/Fire/Water Genasi are now LA 0. If you have a maxed character of one of these races, you should be able to take your 30th level if you have the XP.
  • The -2 Charisma penalty for Tieflings has been removed. This should show immediately on Tiefling character sheets.
  • Drow favored class is now Cleric (the Matrons made me do this one)
The update should be performed early tomorrow morning my time, probably around 11 hours from me posting this message. And then, barring necessary bugfixes, I should be devoting my efforts to the Vampire rework and the end of Phase I.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

The update is about to happen, so if you can't get into the server now, that's why.