Update 4/3/2016

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

The update is being planned to occur sometime this evening US time, depending upon a few final fixes being completed, particularly the level calculation issue. Further updates will be posted here as I have them to give.

DMs/EMs, if any of you have planned events during that timeframe, please notify me and I'll do my best to work around your needs.

Additional update details to come.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Okay, it's undergoing its final test run right now so it should be good to be up later today. In this week's update, we have:
  • New race, Archon, and racial PrC, Trumpet Archon (note: an additional PrC, Word Archon, will include arcane progression and some new features, but needs a little bit more tweaking before going live with a working model).
  • Fix to the level calculation bug that was making people level 47. Big thanks to Clangeddin for the multiple tweaks he made to the scripts.
  • Fix to tail-less tieflings
  • New player housing from Serena
  • Another round of psion fixes from Xndar
  • Numerous other "minor" tweaks
Should be up later today, while the Archon race and Trumpet Archon PrC will be up on the wiki this afternoon sometime.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Oh, and you'll see mention of the Word Archon. That one will be in the next update, but still needs some script-massaging before being ready for release. But here's the Wiki entry...

http://sigil-nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Word_A ... e_Class%29
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Oh, and there's also an interesting new RP toy for sale from Root-of-Nine. It's not cheap and it's charge-based, but I think a lot of people will find it useful. (and no, not giving away what it is)