Update 1/23/16

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yep, it's that time again... and boy do we have some new stuff to throw at you!
  • A fix to the amplify script from Mick
  • Player house updates from Nereepha
  • "Torment" background music added to sever areas, also from Nereepha
  • Player house updates and an event area update from Serena
  • Player house, special store, and scripting updates from Mimi
  • Spell script updates from Ariella: improvement of hellball and nature's avatar, balancing of Bigby spells, fixes to the valorhammer golem, and rebalancing of Summon VII and IX
  • Welcome to the builder team, Alersia! She's providing us with updates the the Broken Reach event area, adding it to the module as a fully active RP city, including new merchants, a new portal location and direct connection from the lake of fire (the portal key is something that is tied to the lore of Red Shroud, the city's ruler), and the first draft of the ruler's palace (albeit mostly locked doors at this point)
  • Elemental Plane of Air adventure area (Hydra) and RP areas (Nereepha)
  • Updates to the Hall of Speakers from Serena
  • And finally, we get to my stuff.... starting off with an updated drider +3 LA race!
  • Githyanki and Githzerai are now classified as Outsider (native), which should be a new category in character creation. They also get the psionically gifted feat for free...
  • ...which Duergar also get.
  • Minor fixes to the Baatezu, Erinyes, and Brachina
  • Tanar'ri race (+3 LA) and the new Succubus and Marquis Cambion racial PRCs
  • A new tiefling female head... this was me testing a system, but I like how it came out and decided to add it in.
  • A new line of martial feats: Heavy Armor Optimization, inspired by Alersia
  • And finally, something that is still in beta form, but I May have finally figured it out.... I've created a scripting system that SHOULD allow Weapon Finesse for whips, equippable creature weapons, and old-style creature weapons. I'm hoping for lots of feedback... also please note you're going to betting a ton of debug messages when you do this.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Just a couple notes here:

The portal to the plane of air is not working. This has been hotfixed and will be active next server reset. In addition, only Nereepha's RP areas of this plane are currently active. Hydra will be giving us the adventure areas soon.

Also, all of my new features have been added to or updated on the Wiki.

Drider (Race)
Githyanki (Race)
Githzerai (Race)
Tanar'ri (Race)
Succubus (Racial Prestige Class)
Marquis Cambion (Racial Prestige Class)
Heavy Armor Optimization (Feat)
Greater Heavy Armor Optimization (Feat)
Epic Heavy Armor Optimization (Feat)
Weapon Finesse (updated Feat)
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Hotfix should be completed and running. Alersia, the issue with broken reach might not be fixed but may need to wait for a future hotfix because there's some extra hoops to jump through about removing areas.