Update 12/19/15

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Okay, so there's going to be more things to come, but I want to start out by whetting some appetites with the new character options that will be rolled out sometime this weekend, in addition to the usual pile of minor bugfixes and tweaks. We've got three new races, two updated races, a new racial PrC for Reptilians, and a new Template PrC.

The Template PrC is a new feature; rather than setting up Lich as a race, it's been made a special type of prestige class, which when taken adds a level adjustment. This is one I'm definitely going to want feedback on, because the mechanic will eventually be used for some of the things that get templates applied to them in PnP.

New Races:
Killoren (Mick64): LINK
Avariel (Ceremorph): LINK
Troglodyte (Ceremorph): LINK

Races Transferred to the new Racial PrC system:
Lizardfolk: LINK
Khaasta: LINK

New Racial PrC:
Scaled Hunter: LINK

New Template PrC:
Lich: LINK
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Oh, and as for the rest of the goodies....
  • Tweaks to player houses and the hive and clerk's ward from Serena
  • A new player house from Mimi
  • A whole bunch of advanced scripting features from Astral Eclipse
  • Stuff for Mimi's quest
  • Small fix for one of Taurgus Daggerknight's custom swords
  • And as a christmas gift for our builder team, areas in the full module have been renamed (how they are organized in the toolset) to follow a standardized naming convention. I'm eventually going to also do this for the display names and tags of the areas to make life easier for our EMs and DMs.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Thanks for bearing with me gang! We're working on solutions to the slow I/O that makes updating take longer than I'd like. And hopefully this will be the last time for a while that a large download is required.