Update 9/20/15

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

So it's been three weeks since the last update (thanks to the insanity with the server staging), so that means we've got a lot going in this week. I do, however, want to apologize to Vault101 that I wasn't able to find time to set up encounters on the Forbidden Plateau... but on the bright side, it means anyone who was using it as an RP area has two more weeks of safe picnicking before you start getting attacked by dinosaurs!

So, on with the list of what's in this week's update!
  • Incubus (male succubus) race and erinyes appearance update from Xndar
  • Fixed warlock invocations and racial fixes for succubi and lycanthropes from Mick64
  • Player homes and apartments added/updated: Nico, Alersia, Ra'zeth (see below), Clahra
  • The Fortune's Wheel in the Lady's Ward from Mimi (with gambling!)
  • Final fixes for KingLeoric's "Evil Cleric" feats
  • Planar flavor text and variables from Mimi
  • The Three Dragons Inn (player-owned) by Ariella (see below)
  • Updated Khazeet's from Vault101
  • Flee the Scene, Fellblade, Warlock Pale Master fixes from Mimi
  • Foul Olde Spirit tweaks from Neerepha
  • New items for sale in the Objets d'Art store
And for our builders:
  • NPCs for EM_Lyrium
  • Tons of new icons from Mimi
  • Tintable adobe buildings and Adobe Interior tileset (and I fixed the tint on the buildings in the City of Brass to not be bone-white)
  • Selected skin VFXes from Kaedrin's VFX and placeable Moongate VFX
  • Walkmesh expansion pack
  • New placeables
The update will likely occur morning or late afternoon on the 20th. A new builder's module will also be available in the next few days.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

VERY IMPORTANT!

Two new areas are having walkmesh problems. Please do not attempt to enter the Three Dragons (in the Lady's Ward) or Ry'zeth's house (in the Hive). A walkmesh glitch will cause you to crash and your character will not be playable until the next reset. I hope to have this issue fixed by this evening.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

This may be occurring at fortune's wheel at well. I'd avoid trying to go in there until the issue is repaired.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Walkmesh issues (at least with the Fortune's Wheel) have been resolved. Its safe to step into houses now; the void will no longer swallow you up.