Update 8/31/2015

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

On today's episode of... er, I mean in today's server update we have...
  • Half-Celestial racial fixes from Xndar
  • Fixes to some player homes by Serena
  • New placeables for builders from Neerepha
  • New items in the special store in the Lady's Ward from Mimi
  • A minor spellfix from Mick64
  • Valut101's new area, the Forbidden Plateau (see below) is now semi-ready
So about the Forbidden Plateau: it can now be visited, but does not have encounters set up yet. However, it's a beautiful area that could still be fun to visit... at least until the next update where it's going to be a lot more dangerous.

Oh, you want hints? Okay, fine.
1. The portal key can be purchased from a merchant with ties to nature. Using the object in its normal function may cause someone to laugh.
2. The portal itself can be found somewhere in Sigil with a connection to nature.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Update rolled back completely to the August 16th version. The server is now up, and the proper 2das will successfully download. So get back in and have fun!

The update will not actually take place until the dev team has a chance to explore the problem.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Okay, so once again we're going to blame Obsidian.

But more importantly, I was able to get the update running successfully on our staging server tonight. Right now, the plan is to perform the update at some point tomorrow evening (US time). If you are experiencing any strange bugs, please verify they are recurring after the update.

But if all goes well, we'll be seeing all the fun things listed above in less than a day.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

In the midst of running the update now. Need to apply a quick fix and then things should be back up. Please be patient, this shouldn't take more than twenty minutes.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

Yes, I know the server just crashed. Issue will be fixed in 10 minutes.