Update alert 12/18/11

Important announcements. Incase of problems logging in, try:
Direct connect address: scod.game-server.cc
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

A few things that I was involved with on the most recent to share with everyone!

First of all, congrats to Abby for designing a great Weary Spirit Infirmary which can be found in the Hive Ward. Everyone check it out and let her know what a great job she did!

Second, you might notice a somewhat different activity for the wandering NPCs in Sigil Main. They're a bit more random, and they interact with the environment. But best of all, if you see them stop walking... go on up and talk to them, you might be surprised at what they say (especially the monodrone).

Finally, new recipes and components are available at selected merchants. I'll let you guys figure out who those are (hint: recipes are where you'd expect them to be), the fantastic work of Agony Aunt.

Everybody enjoy!
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Minor addendums:

Bronze Dragon Wildshape didn't make it in. Forgot to set one tiny value. Should be in on the next update.

Flame Weapon i thought i had fixed to apply to all creature weapons but sometimes it isn't happening. Ill get this one sorted for the next update as well. Should still work fine with some creature weapons and with all regular weapons.