Wish list for the things you'd want to see in game

*Raneguin

Posted by *Raneguin »

pelhikano,Aug 28 2009 wrote: When I am on as DM, I will happily provide you with a reason why you need to go to the Plane of Getting Beaten Up and Left On The Ground To Die,
I've always wanted to visit that plane.
It sounds fun.
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Raneguin,Aug 28 2009 wrote:
pelhikano,Aug 28 2009 wrote: When I am on as DM, I will happily provide you with a reason why you need to go to the Plane of Getting Beaten Up and Left On The Ground To Die,
I've always wanted to visit that plane.
It sounds fun.
It's not. Consider the name.
*dordon

Posted by *dordon »

That sounds like very plane I've been to so far in SCoD
*Aidelynn

Posted by *Aidelynn »

Two things I would like to see:

1) It would be nice if Granall Teavak in the OOC startup area sold those scrolls that can be edited.

I made a character today and wanted to use him in a mystery. I wanted to use those scrolls as things to drop onto the ground for people to find as clues. It would be nice if I did not have to take the character into the IC areas to purchase and make those, especially since it will take me a few minutes to edit the scrolls, and I would rather stand around like that in an OOC area.

2) It would be nice if the clothing weight was dropped down to 1 pound from ten pounds. Deri's three outfits are almost half her encumbrance! (She's a lover, not a fighter! But she's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas!)
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

The empty parchments can be added to the ooc room merchant easily.

The clothing is a problem since there is such a huge amount of items. They would have to be modified by hand each. Maybe there's an easier way but we don't know how. If we find out then I think it will get done, I don't like the ridiculous weights either.
*Aidelynn

Posted by *Aidelynn »

Our builder on another PW told me that it was incredibly easy. He said it was a matter of moving one decimal. I haven't seen him in a while, but I should be able to ask him how he did it.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Hmm, I'm guessing the easiest route is to go by altering 2da files, more specifically armor.2da and change the source weight of the clothing.
*Aidelynn

Posted by *Aidelynn »

I am almost certain that is how it is done.
*Raneguin

Posted by *Raneguin »

That would be awesome!
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

dordon,Aug 28 2009 wrote: That sounds like very plane I've been to so far in SCoD
That's the setting that is Planescape. It's always catered more towards good roleplayers than hack n' slashers. And is why I like it more than any other settings. Pretty much any outer plane you visit's gonna be full of tough bastards from that plane's atmosphere/alignment.

(and by "good" roleplayers I don't mean alignment-wise. I mean quality-wise.)