Something I Hadn't Heard Before!

*Artifice

Posted by *Artifice »

Mr_Otyugh,Jun 19 2017 wrote: There was actually quite a bit of RP revolving about Kasha-Zephon thing among the triad
It's a shame I didn't know about it IC or OOC to do something with it then. Oh well, far too late now.
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

Throwing it out there. Asking OOC "hey is it alright if my character accosts yours" is really not very disruptive to the mood or flow of rp unless the goal is trying to catch the other player off guard.

If the situation is already tense as the mood seems 'obvious', asking really shouldn't cause it to shift.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

MimiFearthegn,Jun 19 2017 wrote: And, well, if they refuse PvP? They have to leave, so you "won" the argument anyway.
It's not about "winning". It's about creating a sense of things like, "Don't say that to a Black Abishai, he might take your head off, cutter!", where there is actually danger. Sigil's about as safe as falling into a spike pit, for the average clueless.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

rapsam2003,Jun 19 2017 wrote: It's not about "winning". It's about creating a sense of things like, "Don't say that to a Black Abishai, he might take your head off, cutter!", where there is actually danger. Sigil's about as safe as falling into a spike pit, for the average clueless.
I get that, but players can't really enforce that danger without a lot of communication. Otherwise, it comes off as griefing.
*Born2BeWild

Posted by *Born2BeWild »

Hey bg got thishttps://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=438 so if people wanna PvP things here maybe it's better to make same thing?