Server timed out?

*LoveDeluxe

Posted by *LoveDeluxe »

Hi together, :)

i tried to log in on your server to take a look at it. But no matter how often i try, it doesn't work. I can log in to other servers withour any problems. Only Sigil gives me timeout-messages.

I have skywing client extension and not even that helps. What can i do to play here?
*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

Hello there! Normally whenever there's a connection problem, I'd suggest trying to direct connect to the server address here: scod.game-server.cc

Let us know if that doesn't work.
*LoveDeluxe

Posted by *LoveDeluxe »

Direct connection worked. Thanks. :)
*Miyuki

Posted by *Miyuki »

Hi,

i've been trying toi login to the server for days now.

I have Skywing Client Extension and use it.

But still i get timeout messages. It was not the first time i had this eefect.  Can anything be done so players cam play oin this server?
*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

HeartsongDiva wrote: Hi,

i've been trying toi login to the server for days now.

I have Skywing Client Extension and use it.

But still i get timeout messages. It was not the first time i had this eefect.  Can anything be done so players cam play oin this server?
Hey there! My connection to the server seems fine. Have you tried to use "Direct Connect" option? The URL you need to enter is: scod.game-server.cc
*Miyuki

Posted by *Miyuki »

That one i didn't tryyet. Will do when i get to play again. Thnaks. :)

Another problem i noticed:
The forum sometimes gives me login problems. It sometimes tells me, my username or password is incorrect even if i enter it correctly. Even if i solved the captcha right, it won't let me login. I heard that other player experienced the same.
What is the prolem?
*Miyuki

Posted by *Miyuki »

Ok, this URL worked, i just tested it for the first time, thanks. :)

Can anyone say something to the forum problems here?
The forum sometimes gives me login problems. It sometimes tells me, my username or password is incorrect even if i enter it correctly. Even if i solved the captcha right, it won't let me login. I heard that other player experienced the same.

What is the prolem?
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Well, before I get to that, I'll give you a bit of history: we didn't pick Tapatalk as our forums. Actually we updated from invisionfree to zetaboards relatively recently. Why we're using Tapatalk now, is because Tapatalk bought zetaboards over a year ago and decided to finally force a transition to their own platform, because it is "more mobile friendly platform" or something like that. And the log in problems are most likely because of them doing so.
*Glucifer

Posted by *Glucifer »

I've been having the same issue lately. It seems to be random and I eventually can get in through DC URL.
*Miyuki

Posted by *Miyuki »

Yep, i noticed it on my tablet most though. On my computer it works, but i can't sit in front of the computer all the time. So i tried to check the forums on my tablet. Especially when i try that, the forum won't let me log in. What can i do?