Mini campaign

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Hello Everyone!,

I have been debating what i should do as my next campaign here on Sigil. What i have decided is, i will be running a small campaign for a bunch of new low level PC's. These PC's will be made and played only in the campaign until it's conclusion like a small DnD game, at the end they can enter Sigil Proper. The campaign will run one or two times a week for a few hours, the location and setting will be a secret until the first day, though there might be some horror themes and any prime or plane goes as a starting location. This group will be kept small 4 - 6 members, so first in best dressed.

The Rules are as followed:
No Muling (This one is obvious)
No rebuilding without permission, i need everyone to stay the same level.
No leaving the OOC room outside of the events.
No resting or raising without asking
PnP spells are allowed so long as they don't effect other PC's.
There is no alignment restriction, however the plot will be "good" aligned so keep that in mind.

If you are interested PM me with a brief character biography, include location, history, class, race, alignment and personality. I will tailor aspects of the wold based on the backstory you provide. Also include play-zone and time's you typically play. Keep in mind however i will be reviewing a few of these, so i am going to emphasize brief bio.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Oh and i will give this until the end of the month. Or when i hit six interested people.
*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

Could you tell us anything more about the campaign? Setting, genre, etc. Would make it a bit easier to make appropriate characters. :)
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

You will be taken from your current setting and placed within this new setting. The setting is best described as Gothic horror, the main quest-line will be about getting out and home safely. I will be running it as close as i can to a PnP game so keep in mind social skills, feats and classes will all be useful. Mechanical power will only get you so far.
*[<3]

Posted by *[<3] »

Pm send :)
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Loving the submissions i have gotten so far. Almost a full party so if you are interested apply quickly.
*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

Given the month-long silence, I'm assuming this isn't going anywhere? :/
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

As far as I gathered, there wasn't enough interest so it sort of collapsed on that.
*[<3]

Posted by *[<3] »

That's really .... sad.

I'd have loved myself a mini-campaign, or any other sort of RP involving DMs / EMs in that regard.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Oh yes sorry i forgot to post it here. Sadly i did not get enough interest. I will try again at a later date though.