DM'ed fixed group

*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Gitrodamus, would be happy to have you on tomorrow night. Please read the first post in this thread and prepare a character accordingly. You don't need to make up a background story immediately since its in so short notice.

Greypawn, you can join too, but I see you are in the America group so its not clear yet when those games will be played.
*greypawn

Posted by *greypawn »

I know I'm very new here but I'd be interesting in joining one of these groups, if any room left. GMT -5 here.
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

OK, this evening at 7:30 GMT+0 I can hold a session. Those that have time please log in then and/or come into IRC chat.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Hereby a thank you for last night! had a good time with all involved ^_^ hilarious!
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

I second Mausman, that was a well run and fun event, nice contributions from all players too, I had giggle, nay..I had lots of 'em!
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Thank you, but I think there's still room for improvement. I think it will get better once we are used to each other and the characters.
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Since I will be technically away, we can't continue this unfortunately. I think the idea was worth a try, but organizing is a bit annoying and maybe there isn't really much point in trying this on a PW which is meant more for "free" play. Thank you to all those that were interested and played with me, and I'm sorry you wasted time making characters and backgrounds. Obviously you are free to play those characters on your own now as you see fit.

Wishing you lots of fun furthermore,
pelhikano
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

the day you return I would still be willing to give this more trying Pel. but we'll see :)

Thank you for all your efforts and time mate
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Agreed, it was an interesting idea for me and something new to try. Thanks again Pel :)
*Wolfsbane

Posted by *Wolfsbane »

Hey, we should be thanking you for putting the effort into arranging a DM-ed session (and putting up with us and all of our silly timezones ^_^ ). If real life comes along and sweeps you away it's not for us to hold that against you, pel. If the winds do blow you back eventually, we might pick things up if you're still interested in babysitting a small band of militia recruits.