Details, details...

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

I know it's a petty topic, but I seem to remember somewhere that Harmonium armor is a dark green color. Mercykiller armor's red, what with the Red Death and all. Maybe it was on PS:T or something...? But whenever I see Harmonium guards I automatically think of 'em a MK because of the color of their armor. Throws me off a bit.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

details....details :lol:

no, seriously,

you could tell me harmonium armor was violet and red death armor was purple and I would believe it, I know NOTHING about planescape setting and play happily :P

but if it's the case as you put it, maybe it should be changed then? *shrug* I really would not know, lol
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

But I do like attention to details, so please do inform me when we've done something wrong by lore (some corners we cut to make things work for a pw, but we try to stay true to the setting)
*Lost and not Found

Posted by *Lost and not Found »

I'd say Mercykillers sport grey spiky armor with yellow/red trousers:

http://www.hobbyjapan.co.jp/dd/miniatur ... ry_11.html

And the name Red Death, most likely comes from the fact that meeting their "justice" will likely end in red death. The red is there for extensive bleeding.
*Raneguin

Posted by *Raneguin »

I've always understood that the Harmonium red armor was rather iconic... it was an easy way to tell that you were dealing with a hard head.

Mercykillers on the other hand, I dunno what color scheme they're supposed to have... if any.

I may not be the foremost expert on all things Sigil, but one thing I've learned is that Harmonium wear red.
*Ravel's Heart

Posted by *Ravel's Heart »

Mabus,Oct 14 2009 wrote: I know it's a petty topic, but I seem to remember somewhere that Harmonium armor is a dark green color.
Sure you are not thinking of the the Seanchan Deathwatch Guards?
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

*tongue in cheek*

I learned that female tieflings wear red a lot as well.....

hair...that is....

;)
*[<3]

Posted by *[<3] »

Torches and pitchforks I say ... torches and pitchforks.
And maybe some tar as well ...

:lol:
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Ravel's Heart,Oct 14 2009 wrote:
Mabus,Oct 14 2009 wrote: I know it's a petty topic, but I seem to remember somewhere that Harmonium armor is a dark green color.
Sure you are not thinking of the the Seanchan Deathwatch Guards?
I don't even know who they are. :P

Anyways...

I guess I was wrong, and the guards are correct. I just thought I'd remembered different armor somewhere.