Character modifications

*Lost and not Found

Posted by *Lost and not Found »

In MOTB, we got everyones favourite hagspawn Athar.

I've made an Athar character, but unfortunately it requires that my Athar needs to pick a deity and which I've done.

So if you could, could you set my character's Deity into "No Deity".

The name of the Character is Thea Thell.

Thanks.
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Character for: Mouse

Account Name: Lazzdar

Character Description Add Request:

The halfling is draped in shadow-black leather and hides beneath his dark cowl. What really stands out about him is his piercing emerald eyes, and his belt buckle that holds the symbol of the Fated. He can often be seen darting about the Cage on some secretive mission; entering or exiting some dark alley or entrance somewhere. But wherever he goes those green eyes are constantly scanning everything and everyone about him. His facial features are grim and hard, and his eyes cold and piercing.

Thanks. :)
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

Lost and not Found,Oct 1 2009 wrote: In MOTB, we got everyones favourite hagspawn Athar.

I've made an Athar character, but unfortunately it requires that my Athar needs to pick a deity and which I've done.

So if you could, could you set my character's Deity into "No Deity".

The name of the Character is Thea Thell.

Thanks.
We're still working on this... my first attempt failed since nwn2 apparantly has some hardcoding on this... I'll try to remember this when we get it fixed though...
*Lost and not Found

Posted by *Lost and not Found »

Well, someone actually had changed my character's deity to that of no deity. Unfortunatelly it didn't last. I gained a new cleric level and poof, I had to choose a deity once more. -_-
*Wolfsbane

Posted by *Wolfsbane »

Lost and not Found,Oct 2 2009 wrote: Well, someone actually had changed my character's deity to that of no deity. Unfortunatelly it didn't last. I gained a new cleric level and poof, I had to choose a deity once more. -_-
Oh, that. Yeah divine casters have that hardcoded I think. Used to happen to Rangers too as far as I know. But I haven't played a ranger anytime recently.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Just roleplay it I'd say... no one else can see what deity you have in the character sheet except yourself and the DMs.