Christmas Give Away 2019

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Hello everyone, and merry preliminary Christmas!

It's that time of the year once more, where I give away games for free in the spirit of the holidays. For those of you who are new, I've been doing this for several years now. Though the model changed last year as Steam no-longer allows me to buy a list of games to gift away specifically, I am now instead working with a budget up to which I'll spend money to get you free games. It'll be on going until it runs out, or until seasons are out and the thread just gradually disappears from sight.

The current state of budget: 0€ (According to steam [like it really isn't] 1 € = 1 $)

I will be updating that as games are gifted. Now there's few things you should know first:
  • Steam only.
  • I will only be purchasing games/expansions currently on discount for you.
  • I will remain at a general maximum of  ~35 ~50 euros/$ per game/expansion, per person.
  • I'm going to try to spread the altruism around, so my main goal is to ensure that as many as possible will be accounted for rather than just selective few.
  • I will mostly be looking this once per day.
  • Post in this topic, PM over forums, or contact me via discord. Add your steam ID as well as the game you'd like to get. I've got a lot of accumulated steam contacts from past years of doing this, odds are that I don't remember you.
  • Incase of low budget remaining: I will be biased towards newer participants this year.
As long as you stay within those limits, it's all good! Depending on how it goes, I may loosen up things toward the end of year. My general order of handling things is a mixture of first come, first served - but also whomever I get all necessary information from first.

PS. Despite this requires us to become steam contacts, these aren't babysteps for friendship. :P Steam requires us to be "friends" via mechanics to gift games, but as far as I'm concerned, you can toss me out like an old rag the moment you get the game and we're still all cool.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

If, after everyone else has exhausted their requests, there's anything left, I'd love one of the Civ VI expansions (not civ/scenario packs) . Both are on sale and I have neither. About time I got into it again.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

And sent, you're welcome!
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Hades
and Merry Christmas!
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Due to seeming lack of popularity, the max price has been increased to ~50 euros/dollars. This will continue until budget above is either done or almost done.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

if its not too much dear santa otyugh i would like  GTFO  my steam name is PaleoRex
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

And sent!
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

thank you santa 
*Ninefingers

Posted by *Ninefingers »

If this is still going, I'd love Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. SteamID is deadmon465