Initial testing

*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Grey Waste is one of the very first planes you will find the way to. An NPC leads the way right at the bazaar. Talk to some of the NPCs standing around there, you will find the right one soon enough.
*Knightoftheradish

Posted by *Knightoftheradish »

cryptc,May 16 2009 wrote: rarely hear that people say 9 alignments are too many ;) ...
The funny part is 4th edition took away chaotic good, there's only one 'neutral' and there's no lawful evil.... Don't ask me but they're nuts :)
*Shyntree

Posted by *Shyntree »

Knightoftheradish,May 23 2009 wrote:
cryptc,May 16 2009 wrote: rarely hear that people say 9 alignments are too many ;) ...
The funny part is 4th edition took away chaotic good, there's only one 'neutral' and there's no lawful evil.... Don't ask me but they're nuts :)
What the.... eeesh. I haven't the faintest clue how 4e works. Haven;'t kept up to speed with it. But the more I hear, the more I just throw my hands up in the air and shake my head.
*Knightoftheradish

Posted by *Knightoftheradish »

Shyntree,May 24 2009 wrote:
Knightoftheradish,May 23 2009 wrote:
What the.... eeesh. I haven't the faintest clue how 4e works. Haven;'t kept up to speed with it. But the more I hear, the more I just throw my hands up in the air and shake my head.
Actually it's not that bad all around... The alignment thing really pissed me off though.

It goes:
lawful good
good
unaligned
evil
chaotic evil

The combat is a lot more interesting as is building a character I find.... there aren't many tools to roleplay with in the game though so it's harder for a dm to get people doing things other than fighting.