*Coughs quietly*

*PhantomSkyfire

Posted by *PhantomSkyfire »

So, uhm... I was originally going to ask about what the limits were on the server now, if the 100000 GP price limit on items or 30-level max was still in play, but...

Well, it seems like I might be on the wrong board. See, the Sigil server I'm familiar with was on NWN, not NWN2. As the NWN1 server is still up and running, I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong place or what.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Howdy,

Well, this project was really just started around last december so haven't been around that long time <,< so, if you've been familiar with the server you're looking for, it's probably the NWN 1 one.

This server has been made by whole different staff, actually I only have heard a bit of mentioning of the NWN 1 version and still don't even know what is the actual server name ;P

Though if you're still interested in checking this out:
    [b]Item prices/Max item sell price:[/b] Item prices in SCoD (this server) can varie a bit, though they still require quite a bit tweaking, as gold is relatively sparce, they unlikely will all cost a fortune, but some items likely will. Maximum gold you'll get for selling item to 'npc' is 200 gold pieces, this will hopefully inspire players to trade with other players more (as it can lead to more profit). [b]Maximum level limitation:[/b] Level 30 - Effective Character Level (ECL). So if you're playing ECL race (drow/planetouched/svirfneblin/duergar..) You won't be able to reach level 30, well in the manner you might be used to. IE. Drow with ECL +2 can get to level 28 max, but technically they will be level 30 (because of the ECL). [/li]
*PhantomSkyfire

Posted by *PhantomSkyfire »

Mr_Otyugh,Jun 6 2009 wrote: This server has been made by whole different staff, actually I only have heard a bit of mentioning of the NWN 1 version and still don't even know what is the actual server name
This is all I needed to know. Thank you for your relatively quick response; perhaps someday, if I can scrounge up the cash for NWN2 and a computer capable of running it, I will check out your vision of Sigil. Though if it is not local vault I am not certain I will stick around.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Alrighty, no problem. Maybe some other time then. ;) And yeah, it's server vault.
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

Mr_Otyugh,Jun 6 2009 wrote: Alrighty, no problem. Maybe some other time then. ;) And yeah, it's server vault.
Yeah I know there was a nwn1 planescape world, I believe it was called Gatecrashers (correct me if I'm wrong though). None of our staff know much at all about it, so hopefully not too many will come here and be angry because our world is not like theirs ;)