download of mod

*Korvoc

Posted by *Korvoc »

hello

dieing to get in game and check it out, long time oldschool D&D player for over 28 years now, so when i seen the sigil server listed , i was like yes a real server. though it seems it will be awhile before i get on there lol when tring to download parts 1,2,3 i can only get parts 2 and 3. part 1 downloads as part 2 for me. so figured i'd drop a line and let you know of it. will keep checking the downloads to see if i can get part 1.

hope to see you soon, Korvoc.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Korvoc,Jun 13 2009 wrote: hello

dieing to get in game and check it out, long time oldschool D&D player for over 28 years now, so when i seen the sigil server listed , i was like yes a real server. though it seems it will be awhile before i get on there lol when tring to download parts 1,2,3 i can only get parts 2 and 3. part 1 downloads as part 2 for me. so figured i'd drop a line and let you know of it. will keep checking the downloads to see if i can get part 1.

hope to see you soon, Korvoc.
Howdy,

Sorry for that, it appears that part 1 link went to part 2 and part 2 link went to part 1. The links should be in correct order now though. We'll be updating the PWC soon (possibly tomorrow or day after tomorrow, so you'll have to download new PWC soon. Just thought to mention it. I still have some things I'll need to fix in it though.)