My Apologizes. . .

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Rebecca was thought by another doomguard (same who gave her the badge) that chaos and death are encouraged, I meant no disrespect to anyone, Rebecca flashed her badge to get all off her back on being a anarch... and now.. well threre's 3 types of doomguard? why did the other doomguard not categorize her in one?

point is I played my chracter and now I geet condemned for doing everything in character

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I did what I did and how it affected others

Heck I didn't know there where limits for the doomguard conflict and such

overall it boils down to one character taking it personal when I found out his plans IC now OOC he's becoming Toxic... and yeah

and what about this blood truce? nothing was mentioned of it.. overall no links sent to me PM wise to help understand, so I went with all In character knolage
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Not gonna derail this but am just stepping in now to remind people to keep the reactions and responses respectful and civil. Call it instinct but oft times 'apology' threads degrade quickly :)
*Artifice

Posted by *Artifice »

The Doomguard can be politically categorised into the Salt, the Dust, the Vacuum and the Ash and philosophically they can be categorised into the Accelerationists, the Regulators and the Preservers. I can see Scintilla recently did a nice little summary of it. Have a look at it here. It's in the Doomguard's faction subforum if you want to look at more stuff.
Scintilla,Feb 12 2017 wrote: Accelerationists: The first clique thinks that the multiverse ainÂ’t crumbling fast enough. These Sinkers periodically embark upon rampages of destruction: defacing or dismantling personal property, disrupting trade or negotiation in public places, and so on.
Regulators: A more sophisticated bunch of Sinkers who take a longer view, seeing the construction of a new bridge as part of the process of decay. After all, masons chip the stone, miners empty a load of iron, laborers add more creaks to their worn bodies, and razorvine weakens the span until it eventually collapses. According to this group, the disintegration of the multiverse is right on schedule; no need to hurry it along.
Preservers: A third pack of Sinkers - albeit a minority - thinks that everythingÂ’s falling apart too fast, that they must take steps to slow the rate of decay. Too much destruction too quickly isnÂ’t entropy; itÂ’s just bedlam. ))
If you want to play a crazy destroyer, go nuts. Lots of Doomguards have caused problems for themselves and others in the past by doing that. If it's all IC don't worry about that.

Sorry though, I don't know what to say if you've having OOC problems.

:(

I hope it all works out.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Misunderstandings happen. Conflict can be healthy and drive RP. We all have misunderstandings at times, because none of us are perfect. I advise everyone to let it be water under the bridge, please.
*Scintilla

Posted by *Scintilla »

If you have questions directly relating to the Doomguard, you're welcome to ask and/or send me a PM for clarification. Sub-categories of the Sinkers are usually self-applied philosophies.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

It's important to remember that there is no -one- way to approach any of the factions. For example, the Anarchs are just as much of a mind to blow things up as they are to infiltrate and do espionage from the inside and the Harmonium have their own internal factions just like the Doomguard do. It all really just rather depends on how the individual approaches the core philosophy.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Well also I misunderstood highly in all the chaos OOC and IC, what the doomguard that got Rebecca in was preaching... OOC i was highly disoriented with OOC conflict with another player who would not let up and would harras me across Steam Chat and In-Game tells. and more.

I'm fine with IC conflict but let it remain IC please, I dont need to be hammered let and right for a misunderstanding they had about my PC IC and me OOC and how I found out.

It's been a ongoing conflict the 16th.

I feel terable that a number of folks where caught in the cross fire, I just didn't know what to do.

As stated here http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... p=40018540

i intend to fix the damage done IC if possible, so bear with me and Rebecca,
thank you.