Please be mindful merchants

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

If you've set up a stall and have decided to wander off to do something else, please tear it down to allow someone else the spot if you've no intent to return very shortly. Let's let active merchants have the prime areas when you're done with them.

We understand the need for short AFK's, being pulled away for necessary RP, but if you've gone off to grind for more gear, lay about your house to chat with company or otherwise do something else for a while, please pack it up and vacate.

Thanks!
*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

Also please don't put up signs indicating your shop, located in a different ward, is open, and then proceed to not actually attend said shop located in a different ward. :P
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Hey I would love for the main two stalls to be seperated visually so merchants stop using both at the same time when they have massive inventories . Come on its like everyones fighting for the one spot when theres so few merchants.
*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

Rayanne wrote:Also please don't put up signs indicating your shop, located in a different ward, is open, and then proceed to not actually attend said shop located in a different ward. :P
I would be much less concerned about that than more space used up in the "main hub", since that is, quite literally, just a sign.

Thank you for bringing it up, Darkrob. The stalls in the Bazaar should be used by people attending them I feel, but that is just as good etiquette. Stall separation might be nice, too, to prevent "encroaching" on the other one. I did see that happen a few times, unfortunately, since everyone just wants that fabulous sheltered stall.

... Just like the sheltered bench at Dion's! Dude should start charging for it.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Before the bazzaar was ever changed we had stalls that were apart and easier to work with, i mean we do have the other places about the market but they look less professional without the table between customers. as For allot of boxes yes it becomes a problem for a few, but that is why when i am next to another vender i tend to line mine up together vertically to save more space.. though i have noticed you can shrink the boxes if you move them to your position which could end up saving allot more space if we look into it.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

I think it would be neat if the NPC merchants were moved a little further out of the main square area to include/allow there to be 4 main merchant stalls (double size, etc) of equal size, location, etc, within the main square itself. Basically One where the double stall is now, one where the 'Soup Seller" is, one where the Shale is and one to the right of the crafting area. Make them nice, roomy, professional looking. Create a few smaller ones to fill some space (single lot size) but I doubt we'd really need more than four or so at a time.

The NPC Merchants can be in the 'outer ring' of the market.
*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

This used to be a login message for a reason. If you're going to be leaving the area for more than 5-10 minutes, please have the courtesy to clean up after yourselves.