I figured it out finnaly.. what I have the most fun with.

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Hello, just a heads up to others oin what I plan to do down the line..

I realize that I have the most fun as a individual to RP short term goals, NPCÂ’s more or less.

Long haul RP tends to hinders me on what I am willing, or wanting to do with my character. At times it even becomes to complex that it then becomes confusing for others and myself.

I plan to return later with the short term RP with a plot in mind that will end, and NPC shelved as a result until needed again. I am more willing to accept absolute defeat playing a villain, it becomes less about winning and more about fun with RP.

DonÂ’t get me wrong, I have fun with RP in general. But there comes a time when you figure out after over a year and a half on what you enjoy mostÂ… And I finally figured it out.

When I come back, I plan to spark events playing NPCÂ’s with unbidden intent on what they plan.

Until then, keep the ideas flowing, because thatÂ’s what SCoD is not running out of, if anything at all :)
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

I'm glad to hear you've found a something you enjoy. There are definitely fun aspects to short term characters and plots.

I wish you luck and good rp in the future!
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Thanks DigitalDragoon!

Side note to all : Don't be afraid to oust, or simply take over any established stuff I have planned for the future. Or even stop them completely ;)