A group of expendables in Sigil.

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

So I believe why there is so few Harmonium, Fraternity of Order, and Mercykiller players is lack of criminals that are being processed by them.

So, to help that out.... I plan to be starting (if possible) a small group of expendables. Players willing to give time to start mischief off and on, think of it as we as players acting as NPC's with our created characters resulting in a possible mini-campaign. To be clear this is a thing that will come to a end, obviously, hence the term expendables.

I plan to refine the idea above, as it's a outline more than anything.

Thoughts / Feelings?

Also if you want in on this, let me know over a PM Discord or Forums. My Discord user name is DaftyXIII#1865 I plan to start a group text chat with those wishing to get involved with this, if at all possible. :)

The Idea will be refined with those held in the group text chat later on to make sure all on board are on the same page.

<Update - 11/22/2017>

Update - 12/1/2017
I Think it would be wise to hold off on this till after the new years due to the holidays. Not only will it bring in more players to participate when the time comes, and allow less pressure overall to be able to plan stuff out properly with the time given.
Overall I am just updating you all that this project is not stalling without a good reason. :P
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Good idea! I will enjoy taking the group down, hehe :angrymob:
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

LiquidDreamer wrote:Good idea! I will enjoy taking the group down, hehe :angrymob:
::hellyea:: Bring it!
*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

LiquidDreamer wrote:Good idea! I will enjoy taking the group down, hehe :angrymob:
You can kill me, but more will rise to take my place!
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Challenge accepted. ::lute::

Time for you guys to have group signups.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

You guys are a riot. :P

LiquidDreamer, assuming your offering DM services here, would you like a list of participants so far that are signed up so far in a PM or anything else sent your way in fact?

EDIT: I'll just send a generalized PM it your way all the same... hehe
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Update :

We got five players willing and waiting on our end.

Just to be clear with this Expendable groups intentions...

The groups intentions IC will be rather malicious and very evil. I have a personal standard of zero tolerance for any IC issues brought OOC. If anything is brought OOC from any IC actions on either side, the individuals will be removed from participation. We will have a DM on board with us moderating this if you are worried about unfair play.

We are all here to have fun and tell a story for other to enjoy to who are willing to participate on all sides, so lets keep it that way.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas you wish to address, feel free to contact me over the forums in PM or Discord in PM. My name in ScoDÂ’s Discord server is DaftyXIII.
*vivallion

Posted by *vivallion »

This'll be interesting to see how this'll turn out, not sure whenever i will dust off my young harmonian, or just make a wholly new one..
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

vivallion wrote:This'll be interesting to see how this'll turn out, not sure whenever i will dust off my young harmonian, or just make a wholly new one..
Glad to hear you are interested in stopping us overall, we hope you have fun when the time comes! :)

also a quick update on the status of the group...
wrote: Update - 12/1/2017
I Think it would be wise to hold off on this till after the new years due to the holidays. Not only will it bring in more players to participate when the time comes, and allow less pressure overall to be able to plan stuff out properly with the time given.
Overall I am just updating you all that this project is not stalling without a good reason. :P