Dracolich

*AcolyteChronomancer

Posted by *AcolyteChronomancer »

Hi everyone. So I saw on the wiki that players could become dracoliches and boy howdy was I stoked. Then I saw it was not planned to be implemented. Bummer! But I made a dragon anyway thinking "neat-o". Then when I was adjusting my size it asked me if I wanted to be a flippin dracolich. Of course I do, I said out loud at my screen as if it helped. Then it says I need not only a phylactery, but both a horde and reserve gold worth a million each. Which is huge. So I am curious, firstly, is it even possible? If I spend the time needed to aquire all that jink and loot, can I do it? Secondly, for horde value does it count the items in your inventory or is there some other hidden mechanic? Can I just have 2 million gold? I would appreciate some lumination on this matter if anyone has the answers. Have a good day too.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

The dracolich at size formating is a gag. If it was avaiable it be on wiki with listed stats.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Fixed wiki properly and removed any notion of them being possible. Pardon the poor gag.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

I think it was my best gag ever :P .
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Well it certainly caught up! Unfortunately it kept misleading people quite a bit, which is why I finally figured it's time to clear it up properly. x)
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Theres an conversation. I think I called it "dragon_conv". You just have to remove the lines to fix it one for all. ;)