Hello And Newbie Questions

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Only the coin merchant, and they only buy items designated as coins. It's mainly player economy.
*konst3d

Posted by *konst3d »

Thanks for the replies!
One more question - is it possible to combine different racial prestige classes?
For example, at the moment I have blackguard\vampire. Can I add Half-Dragon levels to this character? Will the ability bonus from vampire class stack with dragon's? Will I lose any of the vampire goodies?
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

templates have been made to purposely not stack to avoid such combinations. Not that it help anyways. The templates grant great feats like you get in epic levels. they overright if you manage to get 2 templates instead of stacking.
*konst3d

Posted by *konst3d »

Ok, I guess characters with more than one racial classes combined would be way too powerful. Anyway, I had to ask, just to be sure. :)
*konst3d

Posted by *konst3d »

So what is the right way to travel to gith outpost on board of astral ship?
I tried for 3-4 times and no success.
I board the ship, then talk to captain, say I wish to travel to gith outpost, pay 100 jink and... nothing.
Captain says something like 2 minutes and 9 seconds, but I was waiting for more then 15 minutes realtime and nothing.
Am I miss something, some quest items (like portal keys) or quest entries?
How does this works?

Add:
I tried to speak to captain again - no new dialogue options.
Clicking ramp also doesn't working - it says something like it's dangerous to exit from the ship into void.
*HeyaItsBunny

Posted by *HeyaItsBunny »

At some point, you'll have a message telling you the ship has arrived at destination. You need to manually exit the ship by the transition quickly after receiving this message x)
*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

The [Voice of the Ship] gives a countdown until then as well A little crystal heart thing by the dock
*konst3d

Posted by *konst3d »

Does this message being added to game log? I didn't seen anything like this.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

If you stay by the captain while waiting for the ship to move/arrive you usualy dont hear the countdown msgs about leaving the ship or it dosent start up.
*konst3d

Posted by *konst3d »

Lucadia,Sep 10 2017 wrote: If you stay by the captain while waiting for the ship to move/arrive you usualy dont hear the countdown msgs about leaving the ship or it dosent start up.
Looks exactly like my case. Will try to wait not that far from from ramp. Thanks a lot!