Regarding The Carnivals

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Well the Carnivals are now on my part over! I hope everyone had fun with what it brought.

Now the actual Carnival area is likely to linger around for a while (but not indefinitely), I'd guess it's going away latest in the next update, until that I'd suggest getting what you want out of it while you can! (Though a side note, the low level items on the lizard are intended to shift to Great Bazaar still)

Also if someone still wants to hold events there, naturally feel free, if my time allows, I can also help out. When I said it's over from my part, I mostly meant that I won't be actively making Carnival events myself. I can still hop in and restock once in a while if need be also.

Planning to make one conclusion IC post also where I'll mention what happened (that I know of) around the Carnivals and get around to pay whatever salaries were promised in the SIGIS to all that I know to have earned them, anyone that I don't know to have earned them can poke me with a PM in the forums about it.

Mostly I'm going to be focusing on the next project that I've been having in mind. And I hope that I get around announcing more about it later this week!