Leaving The Server

*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

I remember thine character, even though we did not interact much. What concerns expectances, well, made that mistake of doing what others expect of me once on other server, before I came to this server. Then I repeated same mistake on this server,even though I tried to avoid it, but after some half a year long break, I came to conclusion, that solution is simple:

Let thine characters be themselves and throw other people's feelings out of window, both IC and OOC. If thine character would murder someone or be mean to someone in given situation, or the opposite, would help someone, whom everyone seems to hate, do not think about if "society" would be upset afterwards, or something, JUST DO IT!
*AkdoolTheSlimy

Posted by *AkdoolTheSlimy »

Alright, I'll give it another try... I mean, honestly, stupid as it was, it reminded me of some real life emotional flashbacks unfortunately. But that's not at all related to you guys or your intent, and is just my own personal hangups which will happen sooner or later.

Now, I don't know about some sort of "fake redemption" like Otyugh suggested... It sounds like a good idea, but I find it doubtful that it'd be practical. I could be wrong, though. I'll just try to focus on interactions that are more meaningful, or something like that...
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Welcome back! Hope it works out. :) Naturally you'll do whatever you feel is best.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Well, welcome back. :D
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Good to hear your back :)
*Drachshyish

Posted by *Drachshyish »

I personally prefer villainous characters... Though it gets dull if you got no "allies", which is why most my characters tend to play alot nicer than they actually are.

Conflict is a good thing, it keeps things exciting(as long as it does not devolve into griefing).
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Conflict is good, and i do love running Evil theme things once in a while! Feel free too poke me if you have an idea to Run Something evil Themed!
*AkdoolTheSlimy

Posted by *AkdoolTheSlimy »

After briefly coming back, then trying some other games, I've come to the conclusion that I am leaving the server, likely for good. The last few logins (a while ago by now) felt more like a chore than enjoyable, and playing something else made that clear - it's more stressful to come here than anything else.

I can't imagine this is happy news for some of you... I had a good time with Vehk, Vandole, Nasmunstraussenwald (I think it's spelled), Dafty, Mymothersmeatloaf, Bloodlines, et cetera... But I just don't want to come back here.

I'm sorry about leaving on such short notice...
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Alright, hopefully things work out elsewhere then! :)