Attempted Presence.

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

I've been gone for many months as I'm sure most of the Sigil vets have noticed, and I appologise for my sudden dissapearance.

A few months ago, i went to visit my brother and his girl friend in africa where him and i occasionally offer up our medical expertise to those in need. I had been home for about a week and a half when I started to become very sick and before I could figure out what was wrong I ended up in the hospital where the doctors determined I had picked up a nasty case of Malaria. The disease is mosqito transmitted and is very prevailaint in places such as africa. I normally take all of the nessicary precautions but no one can truely completely protect oneself from the nasty things in the world.

Its a very treatable thing but unfortunatly my body wasn't very resistant to it and I ended up with some of the worst symptons which (as an emt who works in the community and having just returned from africa) the powers that be decided that i should resign myself to abit of a medical confinement juuuuust to be on the safe side.

I have gotten permission to be released into the public though based on certain occurances, it seems im going to be suffering minor symptons for alittle bit longer.

So...I am going to make ever attempt to make apperances in sigil and continue the RP that is me, but if i come and go or log off suddenly, its probably because im still abit under the weather.

And I have already been asked by many who have asked me in game, and im going to say it now.

Many have already almost instantly asked me if i plan on resuming my old duties as an em.

I have to honestly say, please don'y hold a breath for this to happen because it probably wont. In my current state, and with just life in general I cannot guarentee I can make any concentrated effort to provide the level or entertainment I used to in the past so out of fairness and consideration to everyone, I am not even going to try.

At least for awhile, and for those of you who are/were fans of my EM work, I am sorry, truely and deeply but you can still expect the same level of RP and interaction from all of my PC's that you have come to expect over the years.

I guess thanks it, i hope to see you all in game.
*HeyaItsBunny

Posted by *HeyaItsBunny »

I wish I had met you before you got sick... But glad to hear you are fine now, I hope you'll be soon completely recovered! Welcome back!
*Negative Moon

Posted by *Negative Moon »

Good to see you back and still in one piece xD get better soon!
*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

Good luck with your recovery, I hope it goes well!
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

Holy hell, that sounds awful. Please take care of yourself.
We're not going anywhere, just get well soon ♥
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Welcome back, and get well soon. We're not going anywhere ! :D
*Glucifer

Posted by *Glucifer »

You were always one of my favorite DMs back in my BGtSCC days.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

God almighty, welcome back and it is nice to hear from you again, do take care of yourself and get better.
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

Hope you're feeling better!