Temporary Leave

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

Hello Everyone!

Just a heads up that work is demanding i travel a bit over the next week to two weeks. During this time i am going to have very limited internet access and spare time. So my current projects and necromancer plot line will be on hold until my return. Further unless you don't mind waiting please forward all admin required reports and requests to the lovely MimiFearthegn in my absence.

Worry not though! upon my return i will make up for my absence with a massive slaughter!.

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Alright, do have fun! :)
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Translation;

Hello Everyone!

Just a heads up that work is demanding i travel a bit IÂ’m on vacation over the next week to two weeks. During this time i am going to have very limited internet access and spare time motor functions due to inebriation. So my current projects and necromancer plot line will be on hold until my return the predicted massive hangovers subside. Further unless you don't mind waiting please forward all admin required reports and requests to the lovely MimiFearthegn in my absence.

Worry not though! upon my return i will make up for my absence with a massive slaughter! regale you with drunken stories that will go down in the annuals of history!