Goodbye

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The player was in-fact adequately informed of the reasons. The nature of the reasons are something anyone could easily choose not to practice, without any training, learning or reading involved, as the act of doing the thing in-fact requires more conscious effort to do, than not. It's not that the player isn't capable of fitting in the server, they themselves chose to leave on their own, not removed by mechanical matters completely (exception of temporary ban, as they themselves already said, emphasis on temporary).

One thing people also need to understand that bans are very rarely distributed for a singular instance, the singular instance may be a triggering event, but almost always there is a past that lead to this point. One which includes plenty enough evidences to go by. If things seem sudden, it's only because it's not made a public display by staff. Infact, this topic wasn't started by staff either, but obviously it will be responded by necessity, because it'd be rather daft not to.
*ewe

Posted by *ewe »

Eddy -- Cut the shit? I'm not the one accusing people of "spewing bullshit" and posting "salt memes." Take a hard look at how you're presenting yourself... it comes off as super harsh. I'm sorry to say this man, but there's ways to present your argument without seemingly harassing people.

Mr. O -- The OP of the thread clearly wrote "... after a temporary ban of a few of the other demons and me, which after several tries wasn't really explained..." If this is the case, then how can as you put it the issue have been "in-fact adequately informed of the reasons"? Am I missing something here? To me it seems like it wasn't adequately explained based on the OP's statements.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Well you can choose whom to believe, but I'm going to stick by my statement. Meaning that one of us is lying. :P Only thing I can say is that the issue is incredibly clear cut that there's pretty much no room for not understanding it. But I'm not going to state what was the rule broken, that's between the staff and Untaramar. If they feel that they need better explanation, they are free to contact the staff about it. But I doubt they do, if they did, they would have done that already, instead of going to a tirade here.
*ewe

Posted by *ewe »

Ok thanks Mr. O. This is just a sort of topic that hits close to home for me. Being banned with little notice and vague or no clarification is an important issue for me. Particularly when all your player "friends" were really reporting you behind your back or voting against you instead of actually trying to help you fit in.

I'm not trying to say this is a problem on Scod, just that I've seen it in a lot of communities and I think it's a very serious issue that should not be taken lightly.
*Rayanne

Posted by *Rayanne »

Sorry to see you leave, Untaramar. Had some fun and interesting times with you.
Hope you have fun where ever you go. :)
*Pellease

Posted by *Pellease »

*Ren blinks at all the side thoughts chattering around her and nods to the demon as he steps through a portal. The image of a little girl breaks out of the crowed and runs with hand extended to hug or say farewell while a woman and an elderly man watch on. The woman's face does not change, but the man giving a smile, a nod and a wave. All just images in the crowd."

It was fun RPing with you!
*Aidan Airna

Posted by *Aidan Airna »

o/

Toodles, best of luck.

*Wonders whom Cornelia my or may not plot aginst next.*