hard to find

*Goodguy666

Posted by *Goodguy666 »

Damn, it was so hard finding you I almost gave up. Good thing Psionic entity helped me with a link. Knowing its called Sigil, city of doors and thats its a NWN2 persistent world is not enough with Google.

Later on it would be nice with some easier way of finding it

:)
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Welcome anyway hehe :lol:

Have you logged into the server yet?
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Aah yeah, that's mostly because we haven't been marketting whole lot actively yet. (IE. nothing added to nwn2 wiki or otherwise made much of movement marketting or making our existence known)

Though we've been slowly leaning towards making SCoD (Sigil - City of Doors) more known. This is mostly because we're still in Alpha and haven't been wanting to make too many people get in disappointed how much under construction we are still in ;) .. but we're slowly getting more finalized version. (So far guesstimate is 2 months for stepping to Beta stage [which will be fine tuning rather than large scale bug fixing/finding, of course those will be continued still though])

So I guess we could start to market more.

Thanks eitherway for letting us know and welcome to SCoD.
*Eandril

Posted by *Eandril »

hehe yeah, good idea to slowly start letting world know that we are around:-)

and welcome :-)
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Ahoy Goodguy and well done for finding the place. Good for Psionic for passing the link on. I've been dabbling in other servers and making contact with peops on and off, but yeah, we do need to start some proper advertising soon *prods the DMs/creator and prepares to get blasted for prodding*
*Psionic-Entity

Posted by *Psionic-Entity »

Heh, glad to see you made it, goodguy, now help alpha test! *whips*
*SteelForgedSword

Posted by *SteelForgedSword »

Found this place on...don't remember how, but I'm gonna keep my eye on it.

I'm a huge fan of the Planescape Setting. I like the way the rules are set up and the general direction the server seems to be going in.

Can anyone just download and help test? I'd like to look around and stuff.

I been rping awhile, I'm old enough of a fart to actually remember and enjoy Planescape Torment...that's all I'll admit to...hehe.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

SteelForgedSword,May 11 2009 wrote: Can anyone just download and help test? I'd like to look around and stuff.
Yeah, anyone can download the needed files (that you can see in downloads after logging in), although we're in alpha stage, it's open for all who wants to try. But we'll also admit that there are going to be some flaws/problems in game that will be fixed.
*SteelForgedSword

Posted by *SteelForgedSword »

Okay Cool. I'm well aware of what Alpha means, I don't expect it to be done or perfect :D
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

SteelForgedSword,May 10 2009 wrote:

I been rping awhile, I'm old enough of a fart to actually remember and enjoy Planescape Torment...that's all I'll admit to...hehe.
*sobs* did you hear that? ..inferring that I am an old fart for playing and remembering Planescape-Torment! ME!? an old fart. How wude!

Welcome aboard SteelForgedSword!, enjoy and cya in game more when it is up and running I hope.

Pasha