hard to find

*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

I used to RP that I was a small yellow circle eating pills lying on the floor of a labyrinth, being hunted by ghosts. Here's what that looked like.
*Eandril

Posted by *Eandril »

haha pel:-) welcome to all newcomers:-) and about remembering playing Planescape: Torment being connected to old fart state, its not that far back, even I remember playing it and considering my age..I do not feel old! B)
*Psionic-Entity

Posted by *Psionic-Entity »

Pashan01,May 12 2009 wrote: *sobs* did you hear that? ..inferring that I am an old fart for playing and remembering Planescape-Torment! ME!? an old fart. How wude!
Psh, I'm still a young 'un and even I remember planescape torment... from when I was like, 11.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Psionic-Entity,May 12 2009 wrote:
Pashan01,May 12 2009 wrote: *sobs*  did you hear that? ..inferring that I am an old fart for playing and remembering Planescape-Torment! ME!? an old fart. How wude!
Psh, I'm still a young 'un and even I remember planescape torment... from when I was like, 11.
*pokes Psionic with sharp pointy fingernails and laughs evily* you just had to.....*goes off in a humpf of great magnitude that whenever she plays with Psionic again...he will know it and feel it hurting for months to come*
*iggyzillious

Posted by *iggyzillious »

So the Iggy is back from his trip back home. I log on but usually empty. I love the layout and map design. I hope to see you all in game when I am soon. :P
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

Well its just in alpha testing, so we're not really playing the server much yet, still working on getting it done and then going to beta.

When beta hits we'll prolly be online more, and get rp kickstarted.