Sigil: City of Doors

*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Another welcome from me too. If you have time, please just log into the alpha server and run around a bit, and tell us of anything that you don't like or that seems unclear.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Ahoy from me too, I think we talked yesterday in NWN 2 chat also <,< ...
wrote:Anyway, if there's anything I could do to help then I probably would, since I really do like the idea.
Well... I have laundry that someone should do... *shifty eyes*... no?... oh well... worth a shot.

But yeah, if you feel like making some house interiors (can varie from abandoned-rich themes whichever you'll feel like making), that'd be nice. I'm going to be around SCoD chat quite a bit (you can see more about it in announcements), so if you get any questions about area building, feel free to bug me about it.
*Minotaurs88

Posted by *Minotaurs88 »

Now, its been awhile since I played Planescape: Torment, but I'm play it again to brush up on most of the areas, granted. . .this is based off of most of the game/campaigns. Also, just because I've not looked around too much yet, is there a Ratpicker's Square? Or w/e it was called.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Minotaurs88,May 10 2009 wrote: Now, its been awhile since I played Planescape: Torment, but I'm play it again to brush up on most of the areas, granted. . .this is based off of most of the game/campaigns. Also, just because I've not looked around too much yet, is there a Ratpicker's Square? Or w/e it was called.
Ahoy Minotaurs88,

We're splitting Sigil rather differently than Planescape: Torment did, if there will be Ratpickers Square it would be part of lower or hive ward, but I'm somewhat doubting we'll be adding that one.

Sigil is so far planned to be splitted like this:
- Sigil Main (combination of Guild, Market and Clerks ward, bigger than most as it will be the planned RP central)
- Lady's Ward
- Hive Ward
- Lower Ward
- Dark Alley (probably better name made for it)

- Under Sigil
(well there will be maze too <,<)

Those with gray color are yet to be made. There will also come all the faction halls at some point, splitted to wards they belong to roughly. If you check this in game, and visit in Lady's Ward, that'll give indication how Hive and Lower Ward will be made also, just smaller areas.
*Minotaurs88

Posted by *Minotaurs88 »

Alright, I see so Mortuary, Ratpicker's Square and a few other areas were all in the "Hive" area, along with a nice thug area Alley of Dangerous Angles I think. Well, either way, so far I've been very impressed and I like whats being done. So. . . .
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

Welcome, welcome, the more the merrier!