Return of ye olde man

ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Well, whole bunch of life stuff in the way, A new PC, losing my discs/keys, completely forgetting my old forum account, finding my old email and not getting password resets for the forum account and a whole bunch of other stuff, I have returned.

Well some players may recognize one of my main characters on server, Zaed Nahalis... or would recognize my old forum name of DemonAbyss10... well this fool has returned to scratch that dnd itch. Hopefully I stick around for longer than a month this time, and life enables me to do so.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Welcome back!
ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Gonna post it here in order to keep forums tidy but I have now decided to get a few characters restored. As noted, they are on a different

I still think I used DemonAbyss10 back then, I still do now.

I havent touched any of these guys since 2018 but only want a select few restored at the moment.

Zaed Nahalis

Madcap Myke

Ezhris

Daevos Agrimmar
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Restored, except Daevos Agrimmar... I did restore Daevos of the Torrent, assuming that might be it, but there's no character by the name "Daevos Agrimmar" at least.
ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Yeah that was it O. Least this gives me plenty to work with as well as opens my crafter back up.
ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Might have to find my old CD keys, not sure they will work with the GoG copy though. Might be why I keep getting booted when trying to use the characters Mr. O