Last Update Queries

[<]

Posted by [<] »

Right, had to register with a brand new account, but have been playing on Sigil (on and off) for over ten years by now.
Though, after the latest major update, a couple questions have come up, and it would be nice if the issues attached could easily be cleared up.

1. Now that the 'Craft Wondrous Item' feat has been made redundant, will characters who essentially lost a feat be compensated in some way ? I.E.: is it possible to just have a DM edit the character and add a different feat to the character ? Or would we have to rebuild from scratch (which kinda sucks) ?

2. Also, in relation to the same feat, what're the prerequisites for the Lich PrC now ? Used to be 'Craft Wondrous Item' ...

3. Is it possible to get character pictures that had been removed during the latest update restored ? Some have apprently been removed at random, despite characters using them ...

Cheers,

[<]
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

1. Craft Wondrous Item has been useless for 2 years (aside from Lich prereq). The documentation just caught up last update. So we're not offering any special rebuild options at this time.

2. I believe there's a fix coming for lich in the coming update.

3. You can ask that portraits be added / re-added here.
[<]

Posted by [<] »

Thank you kindly for the quick reply Mimi,

1. Odd, I remember the feat to be working about a year ago when I rolled my lich, or actually used it on my crafter druidess. But alas ...

2. That's good to hear.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Craft Arms and Armors has been doing the job of both enchanting feats ever since the new crafting system got put in place. So Craft Wondrous has indeed been useless feat tax.