New and Improved Portrait Gallery

*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Gallery Link (Broken at the moment, in the meanwhile, try: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nwn2planescape/portrait-gallery-links-t17565.html )

After far, far too long we are finally free from Photobucket.  Once again we can gaze at images without waiting on failed loads or dealing with a scroll-bar that doesn't function.  Now that we've migrated over to Imgur, everything should look a lot cleaner and it should be a heck of a lot easier to tell what the image reference is.  I've kept most of the old gallery intact, although some images are no longer available.  If for some reason you'd like to go over past gallery's, the previous one can still be found here and AgonyAunt's gallery is available here.
Special thanks to Easy to Remember for their help uploading images and giving me the motivation to power through Photobucket's shenanigans.

Gallery Rules

I largely intend to keep the gallery the same as it was under the previous handlers.  As a result the rules remain unchanged.

1) All image submissions should be 256x512 in resolution.  If I'm feeling generous I will be glad to crop/squeeze linked images to the proper size.
2) No pictures of real people.  Same goes for Photoshop'd pictures of real people.
3) No erotic pictures.  Please keep it PG-13 and retain some measure of decency if at all possible.  Not every character has to be fully dressed, but anything explicitly erotic is out of the question.
4) No double pictures.  If you submit the original version of an image alongside a modified one preference will be given to the one you intend to use.
5) Show character's faces.  The purpose of the Kemo Portrait is to give your character a face beyond what is possible through models alone, even if that 'face' is a mask or a helmet.  Please do not submit images where the character is barely visible or has their back turned.
6) No bulk uploads.  Our gallery is HUGE at this point.  Please try to submit images that you intend to use.
7) High quality images are the main priority, with a special preference towards images that fit the style of D&D and Planescape in particular.  No Anime/Manga or otherwise cartoonish looking images.
8) Only one image per character.
9) No character or player names in pictures. As much as we appreciate unique images for characters, the moment said character/player isn't around the image is "unusable" by others. We prefer to plan for longterm.

The current thread for image submissions can be found here.