The Big Sigilian Bash Up 2: Electric Boogaloo

*Dathi

Posted by *Dathi »

Hello everyone!

I've been knocking about once again in my infrequent visits, having great fun as always, and getting to meet all the new and old players (and characters!) alike. It's been truly wonderful, and always tugs on the old heartstrings.

But enough nostalgia, because there's a problem.

Rare are the times when you see a newly born clueless, wandering the depths of undersigil in their new life. Rarer still with another. Woe is me, and to the lonely grinder!

I propose we fix this. How? You might (or might not) ask. Well, with an old, tried and tested method that didn't quite end up as tradition...

The Big Sigilian Bash Up! (Or TBSBU)

What is it? Read about the last one here: the-big-sigilian-bash-up-t14429.html

Get a new character, a rebuild, or your peddler ready! Any class, any alignment, any race, every-cutter is welcome.

On 29th September, from 6pm GMT to 8pm GMT we will gather and ready ourselves. Once that is done, the Planes will quake with the myriad boots, hooves and tentacles of a truly motley assembly of bashers.

This is an OOC grind. It's for the fun of it, to see parts of the server less travelled, to help with whacky (but wonderful) character concepts, and just generally have a good time. If it goes as well as last time, who knows, perhaps we'll start doing themed romps...

If you were involved the last time, let us all know how awesome it was! If you weren't, I seriously, seriously, recommend giving it a go. Even if you're not hugely into the action elements of the game, it's genuinely a great bit of fun. Besides, you should see how ridiculous the spawns get (looking at you Mechanus). 

So what do you say cutters? Fancy a bash up?
*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

I am in.
*DreamSeed

Posted by *DreamSeed »

yay, sounds epic, count me in! Quiz
*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

Ack.  I got a wedding that day to goto otherwise i'd join 4 sure.
*Dathi

Posted by *Dathi »

Edited! The day is now 29th, I thought I originally put down the Sunday not Saturday D:

Sorry to anyone who can't make it now! I will be sure to run a bash up more regularly, if Sunday goes well :)
*alsturiel

Posted by *alsturiel »

I Since I need to rebuild the character I will wait the event then. If I'm free, I have a lot free times these days but never sure when I have it XD.
*crackedice

Posted by *crackedice »

Sorry can't make it due to date change. Have fun.
*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

Bit dicey if I make on time but should be there later on.
 Out of town for a wedding this weekend.
*Dathi

Posted by *Dathi »

The bash up is finished! Hope you all had fun! More to come in posts later on :)
*Gadwin

Posted by *Gadwin »

As stated before, next time I would suggest making a rule against joining in as too high a level from the get-go. While the 7 level rule is generally okay, having someone 5-6 levels ahead of the lowest really punishes that party's XP gains and just makes the whole thing messy.

That minor gripe aside, I had a load of fun and will be looking forward to the next one!