Just As I Was About To Flipping Post A Reply..

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Apologizing for IC behavior? Nah. Don't. As long as it's all Icly, it should not matter. A disclaimer for those sensitive sally's perhaps. Moving on.....

The discord chat is just another prettier channel that is quick and easy to use, it's not a commites marriage so no you don't have to be on it for 24/7. I'm sure as hell am not, we been working hard to clean up the image and make it less barmey and more normal(for a chatroom, i'm only human here guys)

There that was my last dam post, and in the future can we just split the dam threads instead of locking it?!?
*Huelander

Posted by *Huelander »

Thread is locked Ed. It is too late. All hope is lost.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Yeah. Now I'm saltier than spongebob in a underwater disco club.
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

edmaster44,May 1 2017 wrote:Apologizing for IC behavior? Nah. Don't. As long as it's all Icly, it should not matter.
Just highlighting this.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Sorry Ed, the whole thread was all over the place.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

DigitalDragoon,May 1 2017 wrote:
edmaster44,May 1 2017 wrote:Apologizing for IC behavior? Nah. Don't. As long as it's all Icly, it should not matter.
Just highlighting this.
Just saying, you got a complaint, report it to the DMs. Yeah, I saw your silly argument with Dafty. Y'all whine about "metagaming" and OOC conflict and then you start crap on the forums. Good job! :nod:

If you don't have the balls to report metagaming to the DMs, keep it to yourself. And, no, I don't really care how "unfair" or anything else it is or who started it or how y'all feel about it. The forums are NOT the place to call someone out for metagaming.
Forum Rules
wrote:3) Avoid needless harrassing and griefing. If you have personal issues, handle it in private messages with that said player or with DM.
Reporting Violations
wrote:If you wish to report a violation of the rules its always best to back it up with evidence unless its something we can clearly determine by ourselves. Screenshots and chatlogs are ideal.

You can report such violations via the Forums  by sending a private message to any Admin or DM.
Some of us are trying to RP here. Take your flame wars elsewhere, thanks!

Edit: And yeah, I'm salty here. This crap is getting ridiculous. It's all I hear about when I log in or get on the forums half the time. Start acting like adults already!
*Jelkia

Posted by *Jelkia »

There es no complaint bein made. Nothin ta report. Jus someone establishin ah point ah view on somethin. Edmaster was jus givin ah polite suggestion an folks were agreein with et.

Yer all over tha place there Sam tryin ta complain about folks doin somethin tha aint even happenin. Get over yerself an yer weird ass police tha forum complex an let folks talk. Yer nah ah mod on tha forum. Stop tryin ta do their job an let them handle et. Kay? Thanks.

:nod:

Ah happen ta agree Ed. If tha situation es IC jus let et ride. Yer character es allowed ta be crazy as they wanna be an ya aint gotta answer fer et. Be tha crazy ya wanna see on tha server an let folks deal with et ICly. Ets good RP an we even got entire factions dealin with tha kinda RP. Good on ya.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

As much as I applaud the notion of not harrassing people on the forums, I am confused as to where this came from. :blink:

I encourage OOC polite conversation when things get tense IC.
*Clangeddin

Posted by *Clangeddin »

I skimmed through those 17 pages of text (was nearly falling asleep sorry lol) and, from what I understand, the problem is that it escalated to OOC as one was (or claimed to be, I'm not taking any sides here) accused to "conceal" via IC info that was obtained via metagaming.
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »