Departure Notice

*Link6746

Posted by *Link6746 »

Due to a dispute with the moderator staff of a community that is closely tied to (and in some form, representative of) this community and the server it represents, I cannot remain here. I know I am unwanted, I know I am unwelcome, and I am not served by ever returning to a place with a community that wishes me ill, in whole or in part.

To be perfectly honest, the playerbase and in-game staff on this server are far more welcoming, good people if I remember right. I can't say I'm not sad to have to go.... But I'm better off leaving this place behind for what it, from now on, represents to me.

I'm actually kind of worried as to what this means for the direction the community has taken. It's almost as if the world has turned us all into monsters trying to rip each others throats out, and I feel an immense sense of loss for what this server used to be. It used to be a chill place where people went to relax, enjoy themselves, and have fun. Now I'm not so sure.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We try to be a welcoming and friendly community.

I hope you find a NWN2 home you enjoy more! :)
*Bloodlines

Posted by *Bloodlines »

I too am sorry that you had a bad experience with one of our moderators. If you have not spoken to one of the DMs about it already, feel free to contact me via Discord or through PMs here about what happened.

Best of luck on your travels and I hope you find a suitable place amongst the NWN2 community. Take care!