Your Trader - Amaro Salivatorii

*Pantothen

Posted by *Pantothen »

An advertisement is placed by Kanthero in the newspaper:
wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaro Salivatorii succeeds Kanthero in the Family Trading Business

As of personal business, I, Kanthero Salivatorii put my business in the skillful hands of my brother Amaro. Not does he only offer the same deals as I do, but his skills reach even further into crafting of fine wands, armors, weapons and other trinkets.

But Cutter, do not worry, our bestseller is still available for the little fee of 10%. We sell everything for you, which you consider junk for good jink. Ask for special deals on large consignments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I retired Kanthero due to his ongoing debuff bug (well his successor has it too now, but not as often) - for those that did not bargain with Kanthero/Amaro yet: the "bestseller" is the following: You hand me your junk (only items which you can sell for less than 200 jink at a merchant, scrolls less than 100 jink) and I turn it into jink for you. The usual bonus on your sale prices is around 30-50 %. From the whole sale I take a small 10% off as a fee which still should leave you with a considerable bonus :)