Sigil Carnevals Another Go!

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The Cage Carnivals

Sponsored by: Defiers, Godsmen, Bleakers, Sinkers, The Dead, Takers, Guvners, Indeps, Hardheads, Red Death, Anarchists, Signers, Sensates, Ciphers and Xaosmen.

What's this about Carnivals anyway? They're just the best of festivivites the Cage has to offer, most factions weigh in for once to do something together, while competing. There are games, there's gambling, there's merchandize and good food.

((Date: Friday 15th - Sunday 17th of September.
Location: The Cage Carnival Terrain, well duh, whatcha expect?))

Official Carnival Program, dates and time pending
    [b](([color=purple]Date: friday 15th, 8pm GMT+0/3pm EST[/color]))[/b] [i][b]Drinking Contest:[/b] By Upset-Stomach Brothers of the Indeps, last male or female standing wins. Only entities affected by alcoholic brew allowed to participate.[/i] ((Mr_Otyugh)) [b](([color=purple]Date: saturday 16th, 8pm GMT+0/3pm EST[/color]))[/b] [i][b]Gambling Auction:[/b] Handled by cornugon Rovn Pealter of the Fated. Only magical trinkets will be auction-gambled. Gold or other currencies are not viable.[/i] ((Mr_Otyugh)) [b](([color=purple]Date: saturday 16th, 10pm GMT+0/5pm EST[/color]))[/b] [i][b]Gem Bid: Predict your Prize![/b] [/i] Presented by the Sign of One. A game of luck where you can alter the chance via bidding with gems. Even a lucky sod with a singular gem could win the grand prize if they can think of the secret number. ((Lucadia)) [b](([color=purple]Date: sunday 17th, 8pm GMT+0/3pm EST[/color]))[/b] [i][b]A Game of Werewolf:[/b] Handled by the Sign of One namer Danae and factor Fintan. Game of Werewolf is one of many roles, detection, deception and elimination.[/i] ((Lucadia, Witchinghour)) [/li]
Hiring...
  • Reporters for S.I.G.I.S. Pay: One thousand jink a day during the event. Task: Interviewing Carnival visitors, and publishing them in S.I.G.I.S. magazine.
  • Merchants: Think ye can bring yer best merchandize in da Carnivals? Well bring 'em ye sod! Ye'll get two thousand jink a day for the effort ye do. Be it food, chivs, shells, or services. Though it oughta be a real business we ain't nae charity.
  • Cleaners: Lotsa folk makes a mess, it's our job ta clean it. Ya work for us an' ya get paid. Simple like tha'. One hundred jink a day.
  • Are you capable to add to the show program on your own? If so, you, and all other participants of it, are given five thousand jink given the effort is real. In such cases, the staff of the Cage Carnival will not be doing any further physical work, but it will reward your work.
((In case you're interested in doing some work toolset for additional merchandizes, be they fluff or useful items, then give me a PM and we can sort that out! For those who are interested to be hired or joining in IC with other efforts, let me know and I'll be updating this post here and there also, characters can also sign up in via this topic! For toolset related things, ideally the faster you can get it to me, the better, since it's going to be shifting around between serveral hands before it'd get added in game.))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The drinking contest having concluded the wobbly winner of the drinking contest became clear. Argent Fintan the Factor of Sign of One had triumphed against all odds where other planewalkers failed. Gaining his trophy of awesome and a would-be headache for his efforts to remind about what may be a little fuzzy in the morning otherwise.