A Public Threat.

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Ladies and gentlemen of the City Of Doors.

We have been exposed to a very serious threat to the safety of each and everyone of us. I know what your thinking that with all the commotion lately I probably refer to the repeated attacks by the Athar and the lich known as the Grey Visier. My warning is related to the matter but its not about who you think.

His target, the mad man known as Argent is the true threat to Sigil. The lich does not lie when he claims that Argent and his associates among the Sign Of One are trying to wake a sleeping power. The elf has admitted the truth of the matter that he and the signers are WILLINGLY trying to rouse the sleeping power that, even while in slumber has driven countless people to commit suicide when ever the elf is near enough to act as source of influence on the powers behalf!.

Yes, the lich has gone about his search for the elf the wrong way and yes he has broken sigil laws and should be held accountable, but if we truly want to deter the lich and prevent further harm to the city and its people then serious thought should be given to giving the lich what he wants. The elf, Argent has an amulet that the lich needs to complete his task.

I am not saying we should feed the elf to the lich in order to save ourselves, but at the end of the day would it hurt to relieve him of the potentially dangerous trinkit in order to ensure the safety of Sigil and its people?.

-A concerned citisen-