Lottery

*Neerepha

Posted by *Neerepha »

Have you ever wanted to have a portrait hanging on your fireplace but you cannot afford one?
You can afford it but you are too miser?
Do you want to give it to your girlfriend before you leave for a potentially deadly task somewhere in the Multiverse so that she can remember and cry over you forever and ever?!

Just buy a ticket for the very cheap amount* of 4000 jinks and win the possibility to make your dream come true by the hands of the finest artist in the entire Cage!

Tickets will be sold at the Bazaar. Five winners, not one!**
One ticket per person. The buyer will also be the one depicted in the portrait.

Neerepha

*very cheap compared to the standard prices
**One every ten tickets sold
For futher information, please visit the Festhall. gallery "East of the Sun, West of the Moon" *address following*

---------------

OOC:
It's pretty simple, as said, the one buying the ticket will be the one who also appear in the portrait. This means that I will create a placeable that you can actually put in your house (or in my gallery if you don't have one). You can either tell me to use your bio picture or send me another picture about your character. If you need help placing the placeable, you can ask me.
Ticket is not transferable (I'll write down your names :P) and you can buy only one per character and up to two per player (es. you can buy one with your main and another one with your alt)