Art Collector Found Dead!

*Graz'zt

Posted by *Graz'zt »

[url=http:///image/i5p3cui5f/][/url]

wrote:

ART COLLECTOR FOUND DEAD!

Another murder, another death linked to the auction hosted by house Sarch.

The well known Efreeti art collector and Sage Shamarch el Afrazi was found brutally murdered, his belly cut open, the intestines spread in the whole room, vile words written everywhere in the victim's own blood.

Chant is that this was the work of a dogai, one of Baator's own elite assassins- the murder a message to be send to the other bidders.

"That creep will hunt them down one by one." one of our sources said and the Harmonium is silent as usual, hiding behind laws and the usual 'ongoing investiations' excuse.

Are they even trying? They were not able to protect Xef, they were not able to protect Shamarch, they know it is a Dogai but they do nothing.

"We can only ask the brave citizen of this town to arm themselves and hunt down the Baatezu filth on their own" Guular the Half-Rotten, Champion of Zuggtmoy, envoy in the Temple of the Abyss, said.

He said this, then vanished, too.

Who will be next? who will be able to stop this madness? And what are all those people dying for? That statue is not too pretty, I can tell you that.
One of our sages says thatit is cursed and an odd attraction spell is placed on it, driving people to murder for it.

Others say it holds the soul of some demon, a Loumara perhaps, the vile creature driving everybody mad.

What is the truth, what is speculation? I leave it for you to decide.

Always watching, T.W.o.t.S.