Tournament Canceled Due To Undead Attack!?

*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

This is Pepper Melage here with the latest report for the tournament being ran by the Transcendent Order.

People began lining up and to test their strength and mettle. Yours truly thought she was in for another tournament article filled with boring brackets and results when "Wammo!" A Death Knight calling himself Rystiel interrupted the proceedings before they even started! He attempted to kidnap Factol Rhys with a gaggle; what do you call a group of Undead? I should probably think about that., anyways, a gaggle of Undead creatures ranging from ghouls to powerful mummy's. In the end he ended up taking Factotum Ryu. Rhys was quick to act and appoint Mir Fnar to recover Factotum Ryu.

Mir Fnar is Namer in the Ciphers but it's not hard to see why she picked Mir to recover the kidnapped Factotum. Mir quickly formed a group from the competitors and was on her way. unfortunately after she left I had a front row seat to a varitable siege of undead as they attempted to capture Factol Rhys once more. Luckily Mir Fnar returned a few hours later and the Ciphers held out. Rystiel returned surprised to see them and attacked with a handful of Death Knight.

Since I'm writing this report you can be assured that the Ciphers won. Hooray!!!! I'm disturb at the questions left though. Who was this Rystiel, what did he want, and why did he say this is just the beginning upon his death? I fear there may be dark times ahead for The Transcendent order but this report want to thank them for saving not only myself but all the spectators watching. You are my hero.

This is Pepper Melage signing out.