The Killer Rock

*Insert a Name Here

Posted by *Insert a Name Here »

Today, in the Hall of Speakers was held an emergency meeting between vast number of Faction members, planewalkers and other misfits. Initially public was kept outside, but I managed to learn four words. Primes, three, collision, extinction... it took a while before I and other people wer eallowed an entrance to the meeting. It was hosted by Primes Astrology Society, its speaker Atmos the Astrologer.

HISTORY

First a little history about a plane called Illia, a war torn world with too many dragon descendants. World in tatters, rivers of poison and societies in ruins long before meeting its untimely demise. Frome the plane of Toril a comet known as "King's Comet", a celestial body was brought to the plane of Illia, further escalating the war with its capability to cause the dragon blooded to enrage. Also a meeting between Samasster, a cult leader of dragonic cult on toril had arranged a meeting with an aspect of Tiamat. Eventually the King's Comet collapsed upon the surface. However it is still left to speculation as to what are the exact cause of the planes demise or a sum of many things? My soruce decided to not speculate. *

WHICH PLANES WILL BE AFFECTED?

Regardless of how, the Illia was destroyed and shattered to pieces, its shrapnels now threaten the Prime plane Luster, it houses four million souls and it is believed to meet an extinction event in four weeks time. One month later another prime is threatened, the plane of Aurelia, home to five million more people. That is an entire nine million people within the timespan of two months.

SCENARIO ONE

People from all around discussed about different scenarios. One of which was evacuation. Now think what you will, but it just won't work. Lets start with the most simple scenario that somehow in the first prime, Luster, all four million were in a nice line queueing calmly for the portal. Have you ever been waiting in a line with four million people? It's going to take time, unlikely all of them would even manage to get through the portal in the orderly scenario. But the reality is that most of them won't even be near the portals, they will be in a desolate corners needing horse carriages and ships to travel to the portal. Assuming they'll ever even believe you, clueless primers as they are. Then we have the where do we house four million people with no residence or supplies? Only to think that again with the five million next.

SCENARIO TWO

Next we get to the possibility of deflecting or destroying the shrapnel. Having consulted a Doomguard for their expert opinion of how to do something of this magnitude, they've said frankly that such is impossible. I can't quite place my word to it, but it sounded like this spoken out Doomguard was witholding something, it is speculative, but it may be in their best interest to let the entropy slide. There are other plans, but the required resources are, to put it mildly, enormous... stay tuned for updates!

*) Source; The Hall of Speakers emergency meeting, Brindas. A witness to events of Illia exception of its final seconds.
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

//I know its SIGIS and people believe the rag or not but this is an event sponsered by EM Magic Man, any who wish to look more into this send me a tell in game or on the forums..